Record Label Submissions
Submit your music to me, and have me pitch your music to Sony Music, Warner Music, Interscope, Atlantic, Capitol, Island, Kobalt, Republic, Epic, Columbia, Warner Records and more.
After building up an extensive contact list as an A&R Consultant, Talent Manager and Vocal Coach with Major Record labels, submitting your music to me for solicited label pitching, increases your chances of securing a record deal.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Select payment option (link below)
2. Submit your music (link below)
3. Your music will be Pitched to Record Label and Publishing contacts.
4. You will then receive an email within 2 days, detailing the specific record label persons who received your music.
5. Future Contact; the labels will contact you directly if they wish to sign you or offer you any feedback. I am unable to personally provide artists with future updates due to extensive submission volume.
1. What are my chances of being signed after you have pitched my music?
Chances are around 10%.
2. What if I just pitch my music directly to labels, without your help?
Unfortunately, unsolicited emails to labels are likely to be ignored.
3. What if I submit my music to you without first selecting a payment option?
You have not completed the correct process, unfortunately your music will not be pitched.
4. What formats can I submit?
MP3, Youtube, Vevo, Soundcloud, or any Link.
5. Track/Song quality?
You can submit demos or studio mastered.
6. Do you pitch songwriters and producers?
Yes, I pitch to publishers and labels.
7. Do you accept payment is USD or Euros?
Yes, I accept all currencies.
8. Do you only pitch UK artists?
I pitch artists from all over the world.