$150 or £125
Submit your music to me, and have me PITCH your music to Sony, Warner, Universal, Interscope, Atlantic, Capitol, Island, Kobalt, Epic, Roc Nation, 300 Ent, Spotify, Apple and Tidal playlist curators, and trending music blogs, including Pigeons & Planes, FADER, Pitchfork, No Jumper, Rap Caviar, Complex, Stereogum and Billboard.
After building up an extensive contact list as an A&R Consultant, Talent Manager and Vocal Coach with Major Record labels, submitting your music to me for solicited pitching, increases your chances of securing a record deal. playlist placement or blog placement.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Your music will be Pitched to my Major Label, Playlist Curator & Blog contacts.
2. You will then receive an email within 3 days, detailing the specific contacts who received your music.
3. Future Contact; the recipients will contact myself or you directly if they wish to sign you, offer feedback, offer playlist placement or blog placement.
1. After pitching my music, am I guaranteed feedback, positive or negative?
Yes, I guarantee feedback.
2. What if I just pitch my music directly to contacts, without your help?
Unfortunately, unsolicited emails to are likely to be ignored.
3. How many contacts will my music be pitched to?
Currently 1,623 contacts.
4. What formats can I submit?
MP3, Youtube, Vevo, Soundcloud, any Link or Pre-Save.
5. Track quality/ release?
Can submit demos/mastered/released or unreleased.
6. Do you pitch songwriters and producers?
Yes I do.
7. Do you accept payment in USD or Euros?
Yes, I accept all currencies.
8. Do you only pitch UK artists?
I pitch artists from all over the world.